How to Install subscriptions on your online store with 2.0 themes
How to activate and install subscriptions on online store 2.0 themes
Why install the selling plan snippet?
- Purchase options are not enabled by default.
- You must install snippets to your theme for you products to have subscription purchase options.
- This guide is only for online store 2.0 themes
- On the left side menu click Subscriptions and on the tabs select Activate subscriptions.
- In step one, Select your current theme.
- After selecting your current theme, click Open product block settings. this will open another window.
- In this window, a default product should be selected, if it is not, on the top dropdown list select Products
- Then select Default product. On the left side, a side menu will appear. Click Add block as shown below
- Select the InflowKit Plan Selection block to add it.
- Here you can drag the block up and down by clicking InflowKit plan selection to a position you’d like. After you are done, click save and exit this page.
- After that, back on the activate settings in step 2, click on Install now to setup the cart page. A notification of completion will appear
- Once that is done, click Activate
- On the popup window that appears makes sure that inflowkit is enabled, save and exit. You have successfully installed inflowkit subscriptions.